Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Panki v Gorode!

My weekend was one of a kind :)
On Friday I took myself together and went to claim my money because tickets to Lisbon need booking and so on. After that I found myself quite wealthy all of a sudden and decided to do some shopping. It made me feel much better and since there were still some more stuff I needed, I did the same on Saturday. After buying some nice things I sat by the river and enjoyed a cheap beer. That made me feel even better. And thanks to the inspiration of certain cool people from the school, I finally practiced my diabolo. AND! (The following information will probably be comprehendable to only one reader): I tried the loop catch and I kind of did it!!! :D
Sunday I let myself be lazy all the way - sleep late, chill around doing nothing... Until I decided to take everything there is to take out of my last free day. So - I went for a walk around Petit France. And then, passing a small yard by the river, I noticed some punky-looking people drinking there, so I pretended to be sightseeing and went right up to them. My strategy worked: they immediately proposed to have a drink together and were extremely friendly. They were three guys (two of whom seem to be skinheads) and one girl. They took me for an oi-punk and I didn't deny anything. Because after all - what difference does it make, as long as two of them are punks and they all like me and want to drink together ;). So we chilled all together by the river for quite a while and a number of beers. Then we stepped by some guys' place to use the toilet and listen to music. It was a totally cool appartment and I'm just very glad that there are places like this even around here!
After we had exchanged phone numbers with the guys, one of them walked me "home" and promised they would take me with them if there is a concert coming or if they are going to some squat in Germany. How cool is that!?!
Anyway the weekend really lifted my spirits and optimism. And you know what? I am planning to go and talk to the coolest guy in school to see if he's as cool as he seems and if I can become friends with him... Sometime soon!!! ;)
And the song, suiting today's story: "Anarchy in Strasbourg" :D

No comments: