Sunday, September 12, 2004

What to do?

There is a huge concerthall in Strasbourg, which has all kinds of gigs of almost every style of music there is, almost every day. I got the list of concerts and now I don't know, what to do and who to see... Because there are quite a lot of good performers coming in November. For instance:
3rd - International Noise Conspiracy
10th - Toy Dolls
13th - The Stranglers
21st - Interpol
Those are the gigs I might want to go to, but I can not decide. Maybe I shouldn't waste money on things like that? Or maybe they're too good to miss out on? And in that case - which one should I choose? Maybe you could help me out on that?
If there was even one single concert of bands like Noir Désir, Sex Pistols, Muse or at least The Smilers, I wouldn't have any doubts... This situation confuses me. And the worst part is that I can't listen to any of their music on the net to be able to choose better because of these stupid school computers!!! :Z

No comments: