Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Graduation party

I finally graduated from high school on Sunday and we had a huge party with lots of drinks and fun. In the early morning, at about 3AM all the ones that still managed to use their feet went up on the roof of City Hall where we watched the sunrise. At the same time we celebrated the beginning of summer. And standing up there I finally realized that I am now free from the horrible school system, that my great wish to get out has finally come true... After long depressing years of waiting!!! That felt really great :)) And even a little sad for a moment, because I realized that I will probably never see most of the people again. And that my whole future is uncertain, everything is up to me now.. But to go back to school? Never!! No thank you! I'm glad that I'm free, at least for now. Who knows what will the future bring...

No comments: