Thursday, June 24, 2004

Good-bye Mom!

Today is the day! The boat that will take me and Maiu to Rostock in only 25 hours is probably already leaving the port of Tallinn. We will have a personal cabin and lots of party :) Gee, I hope we won't drown... Well, wish us luck.
I guess this is my last message from Estonia...for now. Huge hugs and kisses to all that I'm leaving behind!!! Don't forget to send me messages and definitely watch us as we send our regards from Paris (3rd of July at 14:15 CET, http://www.abcparislive.com/eiffel_tower_webcams.htm).
But now my parting-song that I wrote last year before going to Berlin, to all dear people (just replace "mom" with your name):

Good-bye mom
I'm leaving today
I'm going away
To find better days

Good-bye mom
Don't worry 'bout me
I don't know if I'll come back
Though you'll wait for me

Good-bye mom
I love you
never really said it
but you know I do

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:'I

head reisi!

beka

Anonymous said...

wish I could be there, jesus :S

---sander

Anonymous said...

sweet aingells what's next

Anonymous said...

sweet aingells what's next