Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I Will Survive

So what's going on in my life lately?
I'm fine, thanks for asking! A bit too sweaty-sticky: it's heatwave in France and it's horrible. If anyone hates hot humid weather, don't come here! Go to London - there at least it's cold humid... Or Africa, even better (Sahara!) - no humidity what so ever! Or if you don't want then just stay where you are and continue doing nothing interesting with your life.

I have had quite a few interesting/funny/sad stories and incidents with Mme Perrin (about her you can read below) and her husband the Big Boss. Stuff concerning for example my work contract that ended before my EVS project, so I've been officially thrown out of the school now because, since I don't work, I have no right to live there and - after all - Lucie Berger is not a hotel! Plus I dared to host Maiu in my room and of course I didn't work and so on... And as it comes out in the end: I'm such a horrible person that you better stop knowing me and not read this blog ever again!
You have been warned.

Now I have no work, so I'm just reading
Tintin books, not doing much and time after time trying to find a job for the next year. Getting independant is hard! If someone has done it (and I mean like own money and living - the whole package), tell me how! I need to know your secret people!

And the big moral of today is: eat vegetables, don't play with fire and trust only yourselves!

1 comment:

Kristiina said...

kui olla vastikult aus, siis vahepeal natukene unustasin su ara. aga nyyd tulid jalle meelde ja tore on lugeda uusi sisukaid ja natuke arusaamatuid (aga mitte taiesti) sissekandeid...
o amor e bonito...
que pena que eles que amamos vao muitas vezes embora.. para a africa ou qualqer lugar...espero que nao vai acontecer assim contigo...

ma ei tea, kas see on prantsusele vaga kauge voi lahedane, aga ehk moikad midagi ;)
ja kurat, ma annaks palju kuumalaine eest! meil oli ka minikuumalaine, aga see tahendas seda, et mitu paeva jarjest ei sadanud (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IME!!!!!) ja paikesekene paistis ka natukene aga oli vaid moodukalt soe, mitte palav... kuradi inglismaa