Sunday, January 30, 2005

I've Been Thinking

I've been thinking about my life lately. Not about those silly/depressing old things like "where will I be a year from now?" or “how can I start an independent life?” No, more like “what’s the most enjoyable way I could make my dreams come true?”
I’ve noticed lately that dreams have a tendency to come true. You just have to want it bad enough. It just has to be something that’s right for you in the inexplicable long-term way. Dreams start coming true once you’ve got on the right destiny-tracks. It’s just about being on the right boat and let it take you wherever it’s going. I know that it sometimes feels you’re not on the right boat at all, but I guess all these “life is a flower”-moments are meant to emphasize the good stuff in life. Yeah, it’s the positive thinking bull. The safest way to get through it all is just let it flow.
Maybe dreams are actually our visions of future? Once you relax, stop thinking and panicking about all the floweriness and just let your feet take you forward on the track, your mind is freed from worrying about what was and what will be so it’s getting clearer images of what is waiting up ahead. Maybe we can actually see the coming events, but our mind twists it all into the impression that we’re imagining it (dreaming of it).
So anyways, maybe I should just sit back and relax and try not to think myself crazy about the technical part. I have an indistinct image in my mind, so I must not try to get it clear before the right time. I trust into the Whatever It Is that’s stronger than my conscious mind – I make a wish… ‘Cause in the end – all those loose ends always seem to run together at some point, even if you didn’t imagine they ever would.
Now I’m not saying that my future will be whatever I wish it would. I’m not claiming that I have any idea what so ever of what tomorrow will bring. It’s just that I’m not bothering myself with that as much any more. Tomorrow is always better as certainly as A is A, so why doubt it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

je te rejoint completemen sur ce que tu dis, et si les reves qu'on a c'est ce que l'on veu vraiment tres tres fort à l'instant où on y pense, et si c'est queleque chose a laquelle on pense tout le temps, alors mon reve en ce moment c'est toi :)

sinu õpilane :)

Kristiina said...

hehe, sa, opilane, kirjutad ilusaid asju. mul on nyyd ju (t"ahendab, oli) toanaaber prantsusmaalt!

aga yldiselt, head motted ja yldse...

ja ega minagi uskunud, et suudan olla seal ja teha seda, mida praegu teen. t"ahendab, unistasin ja lootsin, aga ega eriti k6va h"a"alega ei julgenud v"alja "oelda.

kallid